Our clinic was started to bridge the gap for better pain management services between your primary care physician and emergency rooms at local hospitals. With more than 5 years of experience in the treatment of pain syndromes, no other pain management clinic can offer you relief like Pain Management Associates of Delaware.
Pain Management Associates of Delaware is one of the area's newest pain centers specializing in the medical management and treatment of long term pain. We provide a customized treatment plan to help alleviate your pain. We have a knowledgeable, compassionate staff with the training and skills needed to help you deal with your pain management needs. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life of our patients. All too often people continue to suffer from day to day and are unable to enjoy normal activities with their families and loved ones. Whether it is enjoying a nice evening stroll or playing with your children; we work hard to help all of our patients manage their pain so they can get back to living a normal life.
Did you know……?
- According to the American Medical Association, pain is under treated.
- The majority of people suffering with long term pain have been living with their pain for over 5 years, almost 6 days a week.
- People just like you are most often reluctant to report their true pain level. Still, those who do report pain are most often under treated.
- Too few healthcare professionals are adequately trained in the appropriate use of pain medications.
- Unrelieved pain has negative physiological and psychological effects that impair your daily life.
- Studies have shown that an individualized pain management plan, pain assessment and frequent reassessment, combined with the use of pain relief medications to alleviate pain can improve an individual's overall well being.
Experience the difference that expert pain management can have on your quality life.
Our medical associates have many years of experience treating chronic pain and offer the latest, most advanced pain medication treatment for chronic pain on an individualized basis. Pain Management Associates of Delaware's philosophy is an evidenced based multidisciplinary approach to treat various pain disorders in order to enhance a patient's quality of life without invasive surgeries or procedures, or when these procedures have failed to provide relief. Under the care licensed, board certified physicians, we employ a full spectrum of chronic pain management options including an extensive list of medications, holistic and/or behavioral modifications.
We assure you that we will do our best to improve your quality of life. Our staff has extensive experience with the control of pain. We are currently accepting new patients, have minimal waiting times, and are here to help you; so please call today to make an appointment and experience a life without pain.